- Whose fault is it that you don't enjoy your work?
- Whose fault is it that you're chasing your tail but not achieving anything?
- Whose fault is it that you're not where you want to be in life?
The answer, if you haven't already guessed, is looking back at you in the mirror – you.
If you want to be successful, you have to take 100% responsibility for what you are experiencing in your life.
How often do you blame the economy, your parents, partner, the rest of the world for your problems or inadequacies? If my guess is right, more often than not!
It seems we have been conditioned to blame someone or something else on the outside, and rarely look at the real problem, on the inside.
If you're not experiencing the success you want, the success you deserve, it's time to stop blaming others. Give up your excuses, the reasons why you can't do something and why you haven't done it already.
If your business, or your life, isn't going according to plan, now is the time to ask yourself:
- What do I need to do differently to get the result I want?
- How do I need to think differently?
- What specifically do I need to do?
If you want a different result, stop blaming external events and start to change your responses.
By changing your thinking, refining what you want the outcome to be, and by taking different action, you can achieve the success you deserve.