Difficult times require strong leaders.
Today's leaders are under increasing pressure. They are required to be engaging and motivating, have a positive influence and continually be developing the knowledge and skills of their team. They also need to convey the purpose and direction of the team, and achieve ever higher levels of performance and productivity, even in these tough times.
And yet, how many leaders arrive in their posts fully trained? Many people are chosen for promotion because they are technically skilled. Perhaps they are good problem solvers or get on well with people. Although these skills are important, they're not necessarily the crucial skills needed to be a successful leader.
Leadership can be lonely. When you are in a senior position, how can you share your concerns and dilemmas with your line manager or team without losing face, or without others losing confidence in your ability?
If leaders are not supported and skills not developed:
- Self confidence is affected
- Relationships are strained
- Team morale deteriorates
- Performance reduces
You want strong leadership for:
- Teams working together more productively
- Stronger employee engagement
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved customer service
- Increased organisational profit
When a leader is offered coaching support by the organisation:
- They feel more valued, feel supported and are more motivated
- They develop specific skills and outcomes agreed by the organisation and individual
- They are better equipped to manage themselves, and manage their teams more effectively
Join the growing number of organisations who use external coaching as a proactive development resource, rather than a reactive 'fix it' intervention when it's almost too late.
Contact us today for your initial consultation, either by telephone or face to face, depending on your location. Tell us about your organisational and leadership development needs, without obligation. Simply email or call to book a mutually convenient time.
To find out how coaching can support your senior leaders, see the coaching programmes available.